Follow Us:

Jonah Hill was hospitalised for snorting fake cocaine on set

Statesman News Service |

Actor Jonah Hill has revealed that he was "overdosed" on fake cocaine and got so sick that he had to be taken to hospital as a precaution while filming Martin Scorsese’s 2013 film The Wolf of Wall Street. 

"I had to be hospitalised. If you ingest that much matter into your lungs you’ll get very sick, and we were literally doing fake coke for, like, seven months, every day,” Hill said on TV show Any Given Wednesday with Bill Simmons, reports

The fake coke was actually vitamin powder. According to Hill, he developed bronchitis for three weeks after snorting too much of it.  

"I never had more vitamin D in my entire life; I could have lifted a car over my f*****g head," the actor said.